Jun 8, 2014

Highest hill calling

now what do you look like, perfect faith?
now what do you sound like?
Do You know what we're walking into?
Could you please let me know, give me a hint
that every little thing is gonna be okay.

and I was embraced and made a part of
A creator of
A partaker of
A new thing that hadn't existed before the effect of poor planning
That thing that collectively has twelve stepping feet
Sixty fingers to discover
And it's mine
And I'm accepted in this one thing that before me ne'er existed
And the tall one
The musical one
The quiet one
The he was mister right one
And magic was wrought when to him I clung
And I made him mature
And he made me calm
And all that is wrapped up in these things before unthinkable
Unimaginable
Small minds wonderful
And now searching for belonging stops because it's filled
That dull ache to be parented and rest in being taken care of
    Is eclipsed by deep belly laughs and walking around in bare feet
Passing out hydrocortisone cream
Taking orders for ice cream
How a one could abandon their tinies?
Curse their babies?
Blame their babies?
Created small hearts place me at home
Make me at home
Make my home a home
Tiny big voices make the unparented parent satisfied in home

And faith wraps it shut

No comments:

Post a Comment